I don’t mean something like “pour” or “mix” in the English language. The word should capture the idea of pouring from one vessel into another with the goal of going from a semi-heterogenous solution to a mostly-homogeneous solution.

I commonly do this to mix my cocktails. I’m not sure why, but it just seems quicker/easier than either shaking or stirring.

Thanks in advance! Just trying to figure out if it already exists before looking into making up a word for it!